Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You arw definitely NOT the only one disgruntled - disgusted peon

Posted: May 20th, 2017 - 7:36 am In Reply to: For those of you not meeting lines at IMedX - see message

The backed out PTO, the pay cut aka new compensation plan, loss of PTO with the new policy of vacation/sick time, insane line requirement, sh*tty insurance I can't afford to use, getting the run around when you need time off (yes, I'll be calling in sick instead of dealing with that), it's all just ridiculous. Obviously they've lost quite a few people (again), judging from the backlog and the weekend rotation that is now every other weekend. I'm not sure what end I'll make it to. I might be fired for not meeting line requirement or not complying with the mandatory extra hours. I might hang in until those accounts go to Epic and work dries up but I doubt they'll do anything as decent as a layoff so that we're eligible for unemployment. I do know but I don't see the current situation as desirable or sustainable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)