Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 65)

For those of you not meeting lines at IMedX - see message

Posted: May 19th, 2017 - 8:32 pm

I personally have not even gotten close to the line requirement.  Now, with summer upon us, the calendar is "closed, closed, closed."  I guess I do have the 6 days unpaid leave. I could take.  Not sure I want to stay at a company who asks us to work OT every day continuously and/or withholds PTO for a ridiculous line requirement that they know many cannot meet.  So basically we are ICs with $50 per month toward bad health insurance, and half of our SS.  Is this worth it?  Especially knowing the major clients will gradually be moving to Epic?  Are you guys hanging in until the end?  Are you able to get any time off?  I am exhausted working all year with only 7 PTO hours in the bank that will never increase and/or 6 days paid without leave with calendar constantly closed.  How long can this go on?  Am I the only one disgruntled?  Looking for another job.  Will quit without notice so I can have a couple weeks off.  I would not normally do that, but if they had not cut/taken away our PTO I would do the ethical thing, but as the saying goes, treat others the way you wish to be treated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)