Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

ONE doctor causing so much trouble - TiredMT

Posted: May 19th, 2017 - 2:49 pm

This is just mainly to vent.  We have ONE doctor who cannot figure out how to fix their dictation style, entering correct #, date...whatnot.  The manpower and expense that this one doctor creates is unbelievable.  The emails and correspondence this ONE person creates between two companies is just unjustifible.  The stress, the accomodations, the constant critiquing.  I wonder if any one has ever been honest with this doctor; told them, "hey, do you know the trouble you are causing, the expense, the possible problems legally?"  Do you think this doctor would understand, or is this person so arrogant to think they can cause all this drama and issue for SO many people, and yet, just keeps doing it....day after day after day.  I think it is pure arrogance and the hospital/clinic that tolerates it is culpable.  I will never understand how hard it is to just speak clearly, to follow directions, to be thoughtful.  There are some people that think they are so stinkin awesome that they don't have to worry about anyone else but themselves.  I am so sick of this job and I am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)