Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

MT Week - My last day was today

Posted: May 18th, 2017 - 8:52 pm In Reply to: MT WEEK - juice

When asked about MT week, I told them to go to hades and more not so nice words to themselves and I quit, right then and there. I do not want to ever come back to this horrible company or any other. I never want to hear another ESL in my lifetime (dictation wise), I do not want ever to be ripped apart by QA and told I was put on watch for the next month. I don't want a job that will slash my wages and yet expect more. I am gone, done, finished, never looking back and so sorry it has come to this, but the straw finally broke this camel's back and I found another job and you know what, it is not even believable how well you can be treated and paid.

Leave this place, tell them to drop dead during MT week. Tell them they have ruined this profession with their greed, how they have ruined so many good MTs it isn't even funny and then quit. Don't give them one second of notice. Let them send it to India, that is what they want anyway. Let them lie to their clients, they could care less anyway. Let them rot in the depths of the earth. I cannot believe I put up with what I do for so long and for so little. Let them choke on their NJA! I hate this company with all my heart and soul and I don't care what anyone else says or does, I am outta here! Good riddance you evil company. I can only hope you all get yours in the end and it can't get here too soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)