Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

ILP, QAM, USA MT - dnr

Posted: May 18th, 2017 - 1:10 pm In Reply to: Who does QA on our - QA

Point value seems to vary with their mood. As far as being able to hear what we could not, sometimes they fill in what the doctor "usually says" based on past reports. Sometimes they just use their imagination and put in what they think the doctor would say. This last sentence is my opinion based on some of what my blanks are filled in. I do not put in what the doctor usually says because an auditor might disagree, i.e., they hear dictation I cannot. PC says to use past reports, but I've been burned before. Some of the things I see changed or filled in the blank........whoa! The last report I sent to QA, what they filled in the blank was so wrong. They obviously did not read the next sentence, or did not know the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)