Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It wont work. The MTSOs want to line their own pockets - before they line ours. SM

Posted: May 17th, 2017 - 4:55 pm In Reply to: Crazy - suggestion

Sadly, there's always going to be someone who will work for less and the facilities are always going to be looking for that one person or MTSO who will accept less.

"They" know our needs and simply dont care. Their needs come first, for that nice house and boat and new car and all the other things they want, while we can barely keep the lights and internet on to keep working to keep their lifestyle up.

I have such a company now, stated that they are going to more VR to "stay competitive" and I'm sick of it and getting out as soon as I can.

They dont value our quality, experience, dedication, or commitment. They only want people who will do the work for the least amount of money possible.

None of them care about quality or accuracy unless it is emphasized by the facility and they get penalized for it. Then they whine and moan and pass the buck to the MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)