Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Some of us are planning, trying, and working on getting out - we simply dont post it here. SM

Posted: May 17th, 2017 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: WHAT WILL IT TAKE for you to take up arms - against the disgusting abuse of your skills?

yes, the treatment of MTs is deplorable and that's why I'm working on getting out.

Also, the quality of medical records and the lack of accuracy and the multiple errors in them from ESLs doing the work or speech rec, is why I keep a careful watch on my own records and don't hesitate to point out errors and correct any current provider if they make inaccurate statements, and if the medical facility refused to corredct any errors and let it stand, then I'd go to the management and/or get an attorney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)