Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To 40+ years - I got out

Posted: May 16th, 2017 - 12:15 pm In Reply to: In my 40+ years of working, I have never had - wannie

Get another job and get the heck away from this toxic job. These companies have completely destroyed it. They are greedy, cruel, demeaning, you name it, they are the worst of the worst. Never in my 40 years as well of working, have I ever seen such abusive treatment and how they lie and cheat their MTs is beyond belief.

I got out a year ago. Just could not stand it any longer and to boot, was making next to nothing and working like a dog it seemed. You have to have high speed internet, that almost cost you a days pay or 2. You have to have a special foot pedal, reference books or online resources, you have to know how to spell EVERYTHING, no matter what. You have to be able to decipher the ELS and the fast talkers, or the eaters or put up with background noise.

They want 100% from the MTs and pay 10% back. No good employee positions, all IC and so you are screwed right off the bat with that, damn the flexibility.

So you go girl. Dust off that resume, put on your running shoes and go as fast you can and find something else and leave these devil companies to burn where they belong. I just quit on the spot, no notice, no nothing and they could have cared less.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)