Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 61)

Out of here! - mtgramma

Posted: May 16th, 2017 - 9:36 am

After 15 years of being an MT, most of that working from home, I am done.  After 5 months of searching I found a job working in a doctor's office, doing transcription.  I am so HAPPY!  Regular hours, a healthy, steady paycheck.  No more nights, weekends and holidays.  When I first started, being an MT was wonderful, great pay, flexible hours and working from home.  The last few years have been dreadful, 2 years of making less than minimum wage (considering all the hours spent without work) being screamed at for every little thing--is there any other job where going to the bathroom during your shift will get you written up (WHY were your fingers not on the keys typing 7.0 hours exactly?)?  Indeed.com has jobs, keep looking, apply for everything you might possibly be qualified for, you never know.  Good Luck!!!!!!  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)