Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A street corner sounds good to me right now - Seriously though...sm

Posted: May 16th, 2017 - 2:36 am In Reply to: Look for unusual opportunities to get out of MT. - What can you do or willing to do? SM

I have seriously (and I mean seriously) thought about sitting on a corner with a bucket and sign saying "Hungry. Anything will help". DH says no.

But here I sit another early morning about ready to cry. Feel like I'm going to have a breakdown. I'm stuck. Have to have this job, yet cannot continue like this. I'm almost at retirement age, yet not quite there (another 5 years to go). I have to have this job. Not an option. I'm so burned out. I feel like I cannot go on, yet I have no choice. I've got 2-1/2 more hours for TAT to go out and have another 20 minute dictation to do.

I'm taking computer classes right now during the day and having an agency help me to find something else. In the meantime I have no choice.

Back to it here, but yeah, a street corner sounds pretty good right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)