Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 35)

Hated a job - Long gone MT

Posted: May 11th, 2017 - 5:08 pm In Reply to: It's official......I have never hated a job more in my life. - Drained MT

I have never heard of any job that has been so destroyed like this one. I have heard people talk about their jobs, I have had other jobs where we would talk about it, both good and bad, and never, ever, had the kind of conversations that you read about here. I have never known companies to treat their employees with such distain and literally take their livelihood away from them and lying to them in the process.

This list could go on and on, but lest I digress. I quit being an MT. I got where I could hardly sit for 15 minutes, but less 4-6 hours a day. I hated being an IC, totally ripped us off with that. Worked for M*M and some others, only to have each and every one turn into a nightmare.

Don't let this job make you sick. They could care less about you. Get out, do anything and move on with you life. There is no point in staying, it is only going to get worse and we make absolutely no money anymore. If I still thought I could make even $15.00 an hour, I would have stayed, but at what they pay now, no way and I just got tired of having to provide everything, know everything, be able to understand everything, no matter the accent or how fast they talked or changed their mind and so on and so on.

Get out and never look back!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)