Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 78)

Working for insurance - ex-fatty

Posted: May 10th, 2017 - 7:38 pm In Reply to: It's official......I have never hated a job more in my life. - Drained MT

I was in your shoes. I was working for the insurance only. I was overweight (literally obese) and had very high cholesterol. I was also very depressed but never got any help for it. I also had high blood pressure. I made up my mind and lost the weight over the next 1-1/2 years. Now I have normal blood pressure, cholesterol level only 10 points higher than normal, and I can now fit into clothes. I hadn't worn jeans for 17 years. Stretch pants only. Now I just bought a size 8. They fit perfectly except the waist is a little too big. That helps with the depression a whole lot. I don't know if you're overweight, but you can take care of your health problems without medication in the long run if you really try. I did it. Being an MT is not worth it any longer. I couldn't make any money at it anymore with always running out of work. I'm now looking for something outside of the home. It'll be hard for me, but if I put my mind to it, I think I can do it. You can, too! Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)