Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Same here. I will drop a flag in for myself if there's some - see msg

Posted: May 10th, 2017 - 6:34 pm In Reply to: Only go back to listen to blanks...SM - Old Anon

tricky audio I want to remember to go back to or a word or phrase that I think might come up again later in the audio more clearly. Once I have the full context of the whole file and my ear has adjusted to the dictator, research and filling blanks tends to be much quicker.

I very rarely relisten to a whole file (if I do, it's at the fastest speed I can) and my audit scores are excellent.

Unfortunately there are many MTs who SHOULD be relistening because their proof-as-you-go skills are nonexistent and the errors they make that would be picked up on a second pass are at times downright embarrassing. (I do a mix of QA and typing/VR.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)