Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

POOF - Disgusted

Posted: Apr 29th, 2017 - 6:59 pm

It's a good thing I did not work any overtime this last week. They got me today (for work done yesterday) for a "major" error and I will now lose maybe about $40.00 in two weeks (instead of $100, if it had been a 3-point mistake). I am so sick of these people already.

Of course, the error WAS NOT corrected in the report, so I can only assume a corrected copy was not sent to the client.

This whole thing is nothing more than a scam to bilk already poorly-paid people out of even more money.

I probably would have lost any overtime I'd have gotten if it was available. And then I hear THAT's a scam, too! Apparently they only pay time-and-one-quarter and NOT time-and-one-half. There has to be a way to get them on that. I'm going to look into it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)