Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Dear Recruiter/MTSO - Angela

Posted: Apr 27th, 2017 - 1:07 am

If you have the odacity to pay less than 8 CPL for transcription and 4 CPL for editing,  don't expect me to waste time proof-reading or looking up the spelling or title on "cc to Indrajitharikiran." I am not paid conduct 38 Google searches not knowing if that is all one last name, the first and last names and where the last name begins! QA is a waste of time as I will no longer keep any notes and I will only read the specs once. If I don't remember a spec, I will simply guess.  I won't search demographics when the client doesn't provide enough info to find them quickly. I will no longer research a drug to see if you dictated 6 or 60 mg, you will get a blank. The days of giving it my all and being as conscientious as I had been with my own doctor clients is over! It's time you MTSOs start getting only what you pay for and it's long overdue!  If you don't like it - quit dropping your bids as this has gotten ridiculous!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)