Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Video illustrations just make sense - sm

Posted: Apr 26th, 2017 - 4:07 pm In Reply to: not taking the time to read - A longtime IT user

There are enough MTs much more brilliant than me who refuse to use this program due to the massive amount of reading required.

In January, I kicked out 40.00 to get support, half a grand in total due to updates since 2005, when I began using this program.

I need to know why I cannot get my program to work. There are only a few answers (incompatibility, corrupt files, or some box is checked/unchecked). AFter 2 days of reading, I find I must have MS Word on the computer in order to upload a glossary. It took 2 days for me to realize this fine detail. TWO DAYS.

There must be a better way, and there is. IT site has not changed in 10 years. Look at it, it's a mishmash of fragments sentences and popup windows from hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)