Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Invoice for equipment loaned is incorrect. - Geewhiz

Posted: Apr 26th, 2017 - 2:35 pm

My last day was a couple of weeks ago.  I finally received a letter in the mail from Nuance, requesting their equipment be returned.  The date on the letter is 4/14, the postmark is 4/24, and they want their equipment back by 4/28.  I wish I were surprised at their ineptitude, but of course I am not.  I worked for them for 5 years.  Anyway, the invoice they mailed to me for equipment loaned is incorrect.  Before I left, I called support services and spoke to a customer product support manager who sent me an email with a list of equipment that was loaned to me.  The product support manager's list matched my personal records, unlike the mailed list from Nuance in Melbourne, FL.  Not sure who's looking at what down there, but they might need new glasses.  My point is, copy or download everything you can for your records before you leave Nuance because with all the departures, I don't think they can keep their records straight.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)