Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 45)

AHDI - Curious

Posted: Apr 25th, 2017 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: AHDI is a scam and so is the - BOS

What do you think a small group of volunteers and a couple employees to run a small office space can do by themselves? Why don't you try to help instead of spreading false information? You don't know what an organization is capable of doing if you are not part of it and only use your voice to keep others from wanting to be part of a group and try to do something. To answer your question at the top of the thread, I wish I could go to the conference in San Antonio. There are lots of things to learn on the list of sessions. Only a small portion of MTs and MTs belong to AHDI, and an even smaller number attend conferences, a different group each time. If you love the Riverwalk, why not go and see what going on? I'm am certain you could learn something but also have a good conversation with some others about what AHDI can and cannot do and how you could help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)