Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Your post is spot on! - Not an MT now

Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 7:58 pm In Reply to: 70+ - I work retail

I just found a non-MT job about a week and a half ago and started this past Monday. I know this is a better situation than transcription; however, I've been overwhelmed by so many things, such as transitioning from a home office to working with chatty coworkers, packing a lunch, fixing myself up each morning, trying to grasp the new job and remember names and so on. I literally nearly threw up before going one morning because I was so nervous, but I'm trying to persevere, and I've found comfort in your story and comment about "you have to give yourself some time." Thank you for posting, and I'll follow your advice and not expect to immediately adjust to all of this change. I think if I can hang on I'll definitely enjoy my work life much more, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)