Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The job itself is okay - Count your blessings

Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 7:55 pm In Reply to: I can empathize with you - lynlou

I agree with you about the lack of solidarity and we have a big turnaround in managers, it's usually something they do until something better comes along. We have a new hire clerk who is a PIA, gets mad and chews us out if we talk too loud, has gotten in my face when I have been on work related telephone calls because she thought I talk too loud (I'm actually pretty soft spoken) and goes off on tangents if we open the blinds, she speaks to many of us as if she thinks we are beneath her, we're all walking on eggshells, afraid to engage in small talk or pleasantries when she's in the office, and yes we've gone to management about it. Other than that it's not too bad of a group I guess but we have another new manager starting in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the rant, I miss my transcription buddies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)