Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 49)

how about 70+ - ?

Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: how about 70+? - anon

Did you get a chance to contact AARP yet? If so, I hope they were able to help you. I called the local college, left a message today and actually received a call back. The woman was very helpful. When I had called the AARP office yesterday, my local college and town weren't on the list for the workshops, yet it was advertised on a billboard and on the college's website! The woman from the college said she would contact them to sign me up for one of the workshops in May! When I explained to her what was happening in the MIT industry, especially the reduction in pay, she gasped and said that this workshop was definitely for someone like me!!!!

Check out that Wheels for Workers that someone else posted about for help with your vehicle repairs. I hope they will be able to help you, as well as me! For once, in a really long time, I am feeling a bit of hope for the future!!!!

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)