Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Have you emailed HR? Today's list of MTs meeting requirements makes me - wanna scream

Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 11:34 am In Reply to: I told the manager that the expected lines/pay period was too much. - vvcd

Have you emailed anyone in HR about your thoughts on the count requirement? Any reply from them? I haven't bothered. In the past when I've emailed HR with questions or concerns, I either get no reply or a reply that dances around the issue I was addressing. I don't think the OM really has any say in anything that goes on and honestly, she's probably trying to stay off the lay off wagon. The little section of the job status email today that addressed the production requirements through got my blood boiling 1) surely these counts included the mandatory minimum of 1 hour each day of last payperiod - 40,000 lines any other way...NO WAY!!! And 2) There's a big discrepancy between top lines on Triton and ichart and to pay the same on each platform is not "fair" to the MTs who have to work on a slower platform. Another day in paradise....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)