You need to check out - "Wheels for Workers" Posted: Apr 21st, 2017 - 8:38 am In Reply to: Transportation - ?
Not public transportation, but help for people fixing up their cars, perhaps helping with a no interest loan, etc., even getting a driver's license.
In this case, hubby was on "honor roll" at school and they footed the entire $1500 to repair the transmission on his vehicle. We lived about 20 miles from the school.
You can't give up so easily, you need to do the foot work.
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Back to Work 50+ - ? (Views: 388, 2017-04-20, 1:25 pm)
- how about 70+? - anon (Views: 220, 2017-04-20, 8:47 pm)
- 70+ - I work retail (Views: 190, 2017-04-20, 9:20 pm)
- us elders - anon (Views: 201, 2017-04-20, 9:39 pm)
- Transportation - (posted in wrong place) (Views: 137, 2017-04-21, 7:03 am)
- Transportation - ? (Views: 124, 2017-04-21, 8:04 am)
- You need to check out - "Wheels for Workers"