Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Instant Text - A longtime IT user

Posted: Apr 20th, 2017 - 9:18 pm In Reply to: I have been on their site, I have talked to the nice lady - sm

If you have purchased a license for IT 7 Pro before IT went to subscription mode, then you have that serial number to use without additional charge. With IT 7 open, right click on the ? to open a box showing your serial number. You also were sent an email with that serial number a couple of years ago before the subscription model was introduced.

If you have been using IT V for many years without upgrading, I believe you missed out on the opportunity to own the permanent license for IT 7 Pro and will now have to pay for an annual subscription. Download IT 7 Pro to your computer and follow the instructions given. You will be able to copy your glossaries from whatever other computer you have.

In the future, figure out how to receive their emails, and also periodically check their website for updates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)