Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Back to Work 50+ - ?

Posted: Apr 20th, 2017 - 1:25 pm

I just got off the phone with a representative from AARP's Back to Work 50+ program! I will be receiving info on 7 Smart Job Search Strategies from them soon and have been put on the waiting list to be notified of workshops coming to my area.

A friend of mine actually noticed a billboard with this on it advertised for our local community college. I had looked this up previously on the college's website, but didn't find it helpful, so I finally looked up just the above caption and found the AARP website for this.

If you are 50+ and have been having trouble finding employment elsewhere, check this out to see if it might be helpful for you. The biggest limitation for me right now is the fact I haven't had my own transportation since the end of Sept. (haven't been able to fix the old bucket of bolts).

I hope this info will be helpful to some of you! My local college is actually having workshops right now, but I'm going to call to see if they have any set up for the future so I can hopefully get signed up! Good luck to us all!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)