Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

who knows what we are to do? - OOW

Posted: Apr 20th, 2017 - 10:29 am In Reply to: How do you handle a situation like this - Wondering What to Do

I follow the latest company procedure that I have, about if you are OOW for more than 15 minutes you can consider yourself done for the day. I think they are not supposed to keep us in an on-call or PRN situation. But it seems every TSM or OM or whatever they are has a different way of doing OOW, and you better read their mind and do it their way or they make it like it's your fault you are OOW and that you are doing it all wrong! How many rules are there for this anyway? And how is no work coming to me most of every day my fault when I have asked for more work!? Ridiculous! I think we are supposed to ask permission to log back in and check for work? No idea. I just check in anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)