Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Flogging a dead horse, I know, but they SUCK - disgruntled and impoverished

Posted: Apr 19th, 2017 - 5:34 pm In Reply to: iMedX employee survey - anon

Looking at the payperiod that just ended, comparing old vs new (not taking OT pay into consideration), next check will be approx $220 less with the new compensation plan than it would have been with the prior plan. So basically I'm busting my ass to meet the new line requirement, which I still haven't managed to hit, and I'm making 4K to 5K less a year. Let that sink in for a second...4 to 5 thousand dollars LESS per year!! (I was already below poverty level.) It makes me sick every time I think about what these asswipes have done, and the worst part is, I just can't stop thinking about. All day, every day as I sit at my computer for 8 freaking hours (sometimes more), it's all I think about. After work, before before bed, it's on my mind. In my sleep, well...there it is. This is ridiculous. Thank you for listening, rant over. Except it's not really...I'm FUMING inside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)