Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I get more lines on Triton than ichart. - exAmphioner

Posted: Apr 14th, 2017 - 6:09 pm In Reply to: iMedX Triton Platform - anon

When A first rolled out Triton, I hated it (understatement of the year), now I prefer it. Some of the WTs are very easy and I can get a great line count. Some of them, especially the ones that come in as draft and require templates that basically have to be retyped are awful. I think if you could can get a batch of same worktypes, it really improves your count. I like ichart but the system is slow and and the files are short. Often it takes me longer to load a file that complete it. These days I find on a very good day I can get up to 350 lines per hour on ichart and easily get 450 or more on Triton. I've had a few days of 8 hours with 3K lines on Triton. I really hope they don't switch Triton accounts to Express. Ugh. It took me about a year of working in Triton to like it and get up to speed. My pay still stinks on the new pay scale though. :( Good luck! Feel free to email me at the address here if you want any more info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)