Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Deleted that email as soon as I saw it. - Never gonnna make the 24,000 anyway. SM

Posted: Apr 11th, 2017 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: And crazy spreadsheets?! - dumbfoundedMT

Since I work on Express, I look at my line count there. Why would I need the DW? My count just is what it is. Best I can do, and never going to make the 24,000 anyway. New to that P team, and the first email we get included a threat of termination for accuracy. Now threat of PM for line count. Debating on whether to go ahead and quit or wait to get fired simply because looking for a job is like a part-time job itself. Acquired here from Amphion and this has been the most horrific year of my life as an MT. It will definitely not continue one way or another....doesn't matter to me either way. Besides, when they get their "workflow and staffing" in order they are probably going to let me go any way. Horribly poor planning on their part does not constitute an emergency on mine. TAT...could give a flip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)