Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Classifieds Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 64)

Retiring - selling everything! - LisaB

Posted: Mar 29th, 2017 - 12:31 pm

I am retiring from the business after 13 years of transcribing.  I have many publications (listed below) and other tools.  You can see that some of the books are old.  I bought them second-hand on ebay.  I have been pleased with all of them, but some may have writing in the margins or on the inside cover.  They can be yours for just the shipping cost.  It shouldn’t be too expensive, as they can be shipped at the media mail rate. 

I also have two negative tilt keyboard trays.  I have only used one, though the other was bought used from ebay.  They are a lifesaver for those of us who type all day.  If you’re not familiar with them, there is a link below you can check out.  I can let them go for $25 each plus shipping.  I would have to weight and measure and have your zip code to estimate shipping. 

Abbreviations, Acronyms & Symbols 1992

Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Words (including Respiratory) Third Edition 2001

GI & GU Words (including Nephrology) Second Edition 1996

Medical & Surgical Equipment Words Second Edition 1996

Neurology & Neurosurgery Words Fourth Edition 2006

Neurosurgery Words First Edition 1993

OB-GYN Words (Including Neonatology, Pediatrics, Genetics)

Oncology Words Third Edition 2000

Pathology & Lab Medicine Words Second Edition 1998

Stedman’s Plus 2015 Spellchecker (Will not work with Windows 10.)  I have checked with Stedman’s and it is allowable to load this onto a different computer.

Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary 26th Edition 1981

Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 18th Edition 1997

Medical Transcription Guide Do’s and Don’ts (Fordney/Diehl) 1990

You’re a Medical What?! A lighthearted peek into the world of a medical transcriptionist.  (Sara Burns)

AAMT Book of Style Electronic Second Edition (A Searchable Medical Transcription Style Guide) 2006 (Works with Windows XP – not sure about Windows 7.  Pretty sure it won’t work with Windows 10.)

LINK/URL: Retiring - selling everything!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)