Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 55)

Hard to fight for anything when - mt

Posted: Mar 29th, 2017 - 7:53 am In Reply to: worried about jobs? - ddc

You are already standing in a hole from what has been taken away, and "The Company" is shoveling out the dirt from underneath you by taking more and more away. "The Company" took incentives, shift differentials, PTO, charged more for less health care, changed formula of line counting and doubled lines required and kept siphoning work off-shore to further enable anyone to make the lines required for benefits or to make a living. When we asked for help from our managerial staff to plead our case, you got rid of them too. I jumped ship long ago and found a safe landing with a US-ONLY company. I hope more and more of THOSE companies thrive by gaining contracts and employees from "The Company" and those like it, who buy up accounts and then throw away the workers who serviced them.
PS: I worked for a company for 9 years until "The Company" "merged." I was a valued employee and made a living. All 3 of my accounts renewed contracts and stayed with them for all of those 9 years. You not only lost me..."The Company" lost those accounts too, after less than 1/3 that time (one of them was "lost" to overseas and then "found" to US workers, as an attempt to save, but ultimately they left as well). Maybe if you "kept things the same" as was the promise at the time of "merge" "The Company" would not only have me, and those like me, but may still have those accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)