Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What - exactly - sm

Posted: Mar 29th, 2017 - 7:19 am In Reply to: The only way to stop this from happening--REPORT TO THE IRS AND DOL - anon

do they suggest we report? I would love it if we could make some type of list if we do feel the need to contact DOL:

1. Forced switching of regular employee status to IC or PT (this has not happened to me)?
2. Pay cut?
3. Benefits cut?
4. Statement of "industry standards" when, in fact, their numbers/requirements are well ABOVE industry standards?

At this point, this ambiguous email that has left us hanging and unsure of our future is what has me fired up the most. This is the lone income for a lot of us, many with their health insurance. It absolutely FLOORS ME that they can send this out and then leave us waiting to find out about our income, insurance, etc.

Just be straight forward, lay off or not. How difficult is that? This is not some game to torture us with. This is our lives.

(And, yes, I get it - go find another job. Oh, believe me, MOST of us are busting our back-ends trying to do just that! But for now, we remain subject to their confusing push-pull email/communication/actions.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)