Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Hospital transcription job - bananas

Posted: Mar 28th, 2017 - 7:19 pm

If anyone lives near Weirton, WV, check out the jobs available at Weirton Medical Center.  Tomorrow a job will be opened to the public for an HIM transcriptionist.  I am not sure if this will be a work from home job or not, but it sounds like it will be hospital based.  They pay a decent amount per hour, the insurance is really reasonabe (Just over $100 per month for just me, medical, prescription, dental and vision) and you get your insurance on the first of the month after you start.  I started this month and already have my cards for when I am insured April 1st.  If you get hired on the 31st, you would be covered the 1st. 

I am really happy there.  It is a great place to work.  I already got a bonus my second week! 

They do have work at home transcription.  The first 90 days are worked at the hospital and you work from home after.  I enjoy working at the hospital and being around people again. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)