Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

I totally get it - Longtime MT

Posted: Mar 28th, 2017 - 6:55 pm In Reply to: procedures NJA - ep

I have one about the same age, same general circumstances (my oldest is 6'2" too!). Anyway, it seems to me you have done nothing wrong. Your supervisor may just need a brief email from you explaining that you have been following NJA procedure all this time as you understand it. They get these spreadsheets all the time and if your name stands out, they probably have to contact you and it may be that she/he doesn't know the reasoning for it. A simple email may help.

Honestly, I think all micromanaging should automatically be shut down on days we get NJA or workflow below a certain level.

At the very least it messes up our schedule adherence and our line count. I am not saying they shouldn't be monitoring people making up hours on days they aren't even scheduled without permission. But how is it possible to strictly adhere to your schedule when you are trying to make up time on the same day? Same with LPH. They at least need to shut down the monitoring of those on NJA days!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)