Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It didn't work for me, happily... - bananas

Posted: Mar 28th, 2017 - 6:28 pm In Reply to: PAP - WearyTraveler

I could not agree more. I was fired at the end of January after PAP. I did everything requested of me, worked anytime they needed help. I admit, the day it happened I cried. But I was already on partial unemployment for OOW, so I didn't even have to wait for my checks. Then, Nuance decided to fight my UE claim. I didn't get checks for a few weeks, but I won that fight and got a nice big one to make up. They are evil and I had never been more unhappy in my life. I had isolated myself from family and friends.

But then, out of nowhere I got 2 job offers on the same day, both in hospitals. I am now working for a nice sized hospital in the radiology dept typing radiology reports. I am making decent money again, getting paid by the hour and I got a bonus my first week. I was shocked. I am loving working around people again, even if it is a 45 minute drive. It is so worth it to me.

Don't give up. There are lots of better places to work where you actually can figure out what your paycheck will be every time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)