Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 37)

Yes I did - leaving soon

Posted: Mar 27th, 2017 - 3:57 pm In Reply to: Did you do your schooling online? - sm

I looked into many different schools and since I was already working online and working on my degree online it was not big deal for me to do coding online too. At least by me the local tech school and colleges offered coding, but what they didn't advertise is that after graduating from their program a person would only be eligible to test for the lowest certification, which is basically an "I'm ready to code, now teach me" certificatios. No employers want that. They want you ready to go day 1. There was no reason for me to spend 2 years learning A and P, pharmacology, medical terminology, etc., because I already took that with transcription. I found a school that allowed me to sit for the highest certifications and with companies ready to hire their graduates. And I turned that into credits toward my RHIT. I decided to use what I already had learned from Mmodal and turn it into something positive and actually make some money. I remember somebody used to post on here that she actually became a doctor. We know more than we realize.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)