Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't feel bad - I was recently hired there

Posted: Mar 27th, 2017 - 1:08 pm In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - DAD

I was recently hired by Phoenix for the new NICU account that was going to be starting. I was told that this was going to be a "huge" and "very busy" account and was assured that I would have plenty of work to keep me busy. The account had not yet started at the time I was hired, so they put me on some other accounts to start off with, which have had next to no work. I've been lucky to get 10 jobs a day. This NICU account started last week and I'm still hardly getting any work. They were either lying about the size of the account, or they just have this account so overstaffed that it's impossible to get any work. Either way, I am currently job searching and will leave as soon as I find something else. I feel like I was totally scammed by this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)