Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ugh....They are an awful company - SMT

Posted: Mar 24th, 2017 - 11:27 am In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - DAD

I'm really sorry about what happened to you. That was really, really crappy of them. You don't hire someone and then say, "Oops, never mind. We don't need you." It's a good thing that you posted about your experience so that it can serve as a warning to other people thinking of applying with them. Count your blessings that you didn't end up working for them. Like previous posters said, they are nasty people. I agree with the other person who said that they act like they are bipolar, cold one minute, hot the next. It's absolutely true. I couldn't believe how downright rude they were about pretty much everything. Their QA will literally pick your work completely apart, even if you have many, many years of experience. That's what happened to me. I have been an MT for many, many years and I went to work for Phoenix a couple of years ago and they treated me as if I was a brand new MT with absolutely no skills or experience. They were extremely condescending and insulting. I nearly blew my stack at them on several occasions. Never in my entire career have I ever had problems with QA at any company I have ever worked for. In fact, I was always praised by other companies for the quality of my work, so I knew that these people at Phoenix were absolutely insane and I quit after a few months of putting up with their endless nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)