Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Days since last CPSE. Does anybody actually find - those emails motivational to not make mistakes?

Posted: Mar 24th, 2017 - 11:14 am

I find them demeaning. I believe that most of us are perfectionists by nature and try very hard NOT to make mistakes. We get lots of emails with 0 days since last CPSE, and I believe the most days I've seen in one of those emails was 4 days! With such a pool of very experienced people who genuinely care about their work working at this company, we should rarely EVER have a CPSE. In my opinion the fact that we hardly ever go more than one day without a CPSE means something is seriously flawed with the SYSTEM, and NOT the EMPLOYEES! If they would not push so hard for productivity and let us do our jobs the way they SHOULD be done CPSEs would go WAY down!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)