Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

stedmans - J

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2017 - 10:39 am In Reply to: Stedmans - moneymaking, gouging scam. - Furious SM

Even if you could use the CD to load it, the same authorization code does not work so you cannot load it to a new computer, and they will not give you one to do so. Been there, argued with them to no avail. My father gave me the money for 8 CDs when I graduated and started to work as MT. I should have access to those CDs as long as I can prove I bought them. I still have the original emails where I registered them. Grrrrrrrr! Does not seem to matter anymore what product you buy, the businesses are always trying to take more of the consumers money instead of backing up their products like they used to. The price of technology and "ego building." They started out offering us quicker tech support or some such for a little extra money and we fell for it, paid them a few extra bucks and felt like we were getting something better than the next guy, and then it spread to all companies like wildfire! Now we have to do it if we want customer service.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)