Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

DG group just as bad - LDSMT

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2017 - 8:11 am In Reply to: GETTING WORRIED - ANON

Until the storm last week, I have at least been able to get all my hours in by sitting here all darn day, but yesterday I only got in 5-1/2 hours. What was really odd was I did not get one OP report from my main account all day long. My account is not one that will ever go to India, so I figured the work must be stuck somewhere (which it tends to do on this account occasionally), but I was here until 11 and nothing ever came in. I always panic when things like this happens wondering if they are spreading our accounts to more groups or what the deal is, why am I not getting the work I am supposed to. Since I was getting OP reports from other accounts, it didn't really dawn on my that I had not seen an OP note from my own account until it was after hours so I didn't pester my HDSM about it, but if it is happening today I will. Haven't started work yet today, hoping things are back to normal when I do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)