Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 62)

They are horrible - Ex-PMT

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2017 - 3:05 pm In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - DAD

Consider yourself lucky. I worked there for about 4 years on a wonderful account. I made great money, always had plenty of work, and was never bothered by anyone. However, that account was recently lost due to the hospital switching over to EMR at the beginning of the year. They put all of us on new accounts on EDMAT (Inscribe). That is when their true colors really started showing. These are the absolute RUDEST, most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with at any job EVER. QA is completely bipolar and beyond nitpicky. They will literally harass you and treat you like dirt. They are also some of the most inconsistent QA staff I have ever had the extreme displeasure of dealing with. Their QA person, S, makes up rules as she goes half the time. She's on a total power trip. She makes it her mission to find something wrong with every single report she QAs. Oh, and heaven forbid you dare to question your QA feedback. Be prepared to either be totally ignored or receive a totally condescending, sarcastic, rude response. They also significantly over staff accounts, so odds are that you will have little to no work and, believe me, I very quickly found out that they absolutely do not care. When I emailed them about not having enough work, they essentially blamed me for having no work. Really??? How does that even make any sense??? As long as they look good to the clients, that is all they care about. I finally had enough and quit as soon as I landed another position elsewhere. They have a new account that just started, which I can already tell is going to be grossly overstaffed. They have at least 25 people who are going to be on this account, which is going to have less than 100 dictations a day. I'm so glad that I got out of there. Awful, awful experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)