Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

I have a client. sm - Anon

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2017 - 12:09 pm In Reply to: line rate - meMT

who is an ESL cardiologist, and I have been charging him 0.14/line for close to 8 years now. I like him and his work is easy for me now that I am so used to him, so I haven't raised my rate in all that time and don't think I ever will. I'd say never charge less than 0.14/line. You also have to consider the type of work (discipline), number of dictators, quality of dictation (ESL or other), what kind of turnaround they want (24 hours, etc.). You also need to charge rate and a half for stats and make sure you specify your time window for stats (number of hours, not in the middle of the night, not on Sundays, anything you feel is inappropriate). Always have a contract and spell everything out, including how long they have to pay you after you present them with an invoice. Some clients may drag out paying you for months, which is totally unacceptable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • line rates - dnh (Views: 818, 2017-03-21, 4:59 pm)
    • line rate - meMT (Views: 628, 2017-03-22, 9:43 am)
      • 15 cpl - lynlou (Views: 775, 2017-03-22, 10:46 am)
      • I have a client. sm - Anon