Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Filing Bankruptcy this week - Lisa former MT

Posted: Mar 21st, 2017 - 12:09 pm

After slowly sinking in a mountain of debt, my husband and I saw a lawyer last November and have gotten all the necessary paperwork together to file bankruptcy this week.  We will have to pay everyone back, but spread out over more time so that we no longer have to charge groceries and borrow from Peter to pay Paul.  I wanted to thank many of you that helped me come to this decision.  I wish everyone the best and feel a sigh of relief.  I was fortunate to work from home at a time when the children had baseball practice and band lessons.  I could transport many kids in my car back then and help out other parents.  I wish you the best and know that, if there comes a day when you no longer earn the money it takes to support your family, do not be embarrassed or ashamed to consider this option.  Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)