Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

PAP - WearyTraveler

Posted: Mar 20th, 2017 - 7:43 pm In Reply to: Any of you successfully come out of a PAP and - done better at productivity or accuracy afterwards

I went through a PAP last year successfully and doubled production and kept quality good enough to become credentialed. They still fired me in February due to supposed "quality" issues. In looking through the metrics I have printed, it was BS and I should still have a job. Be aware that they hold these open 6 MONTHS, so watch your back. Dont let the pressure get to you.

Document, document and document some more. Print out your emails, metrics, paychecks, everything. CYA in other words.

Since leaving this hellhole, I have never felt better! There is life after this place. I have been more productive, more active, more personable and more lovable since leaving there. I nearly lost my marriage of 14 years. Things are so much better, even with me not having a job. I am getting UI and scouting everyday for another job, but also working on my spring cleaning, which is LONG overdue.

Do not feel like a failure if they fire you. MT failed you. It failed us all, but most of all it has failed the patients that we serve. Greed has lead to this, but will ultimately lead to the sinking of the Titanic. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)