Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 43)

AnyDecentCompanies - NoMoney

Posted: Mar 9th, 2017 - 10:42 am

I have been in this business for over 40 years.  I have been way up there making good wages with benefits, etc.  I know that is over.   I have a wonderful little part time job for a small service that nets me about 600 a month but that's it.   I wish I could get more work from them but they just don't have it.   I have been living with my children over the last few years because I cannot afford to live by myself.  However, my son has found me a little studio that he will be helping me pay for but I need to make some more money.  I have worked for Nuance and TTS in the past.... great in the beginning but horrible at the end.  I did not want to go back to a service but I am forced to get another job.   

I am asking if there are any decent services out there left.  I know it won't be great and I know the pay is going to be low but I am desperate.   If anyone can give me some pointers, it would be greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)