Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Just Hired - CdnMT

Posted: Mar 8th, 2017 - 6:21 am

Hi there!  I hope no one minds that I came here.  I am a Canadian but this board has given me a great deal of information and frankly there is little in Canada that compares.  

I graduated from CanScribe in November and just got hired on with Nuance.  I haven't started yet....it took them nearly 2 months from the time they 'hired' me until they had an account for me....and I am having serious misgivings.  Already, the pay grid has changed and they won't tell me what the base per line pay is. They have shortened the gating process by 2 weeks.  And the reviews I am reading!!  Yikes!  While I would love to work from home and I enjoy the work (at least, I enjoyed the schooling!), I am not sure this is going to be the best place for me to start.  I would love opinions and thoughts :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)