Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

I would be careful - Working tomorrow

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 7:13 pm In Reply to: A Day Without Women - March 8, 2017

Be careful about calling in sick and going out into the community. It's probably not as much of a risk since you work at home for a large employer, but it would be my luck to run into a manager or coworker from my facility somewhere like the grocery store and get caught. You are lying to your employer although you probably don't care. You knew this was coming, you could at least have scheduled a PTO day in advance, taken a day without pay or offered to make up your time if you think they can't manage without you. I saw a headline earlier that Seattle is looking at other ways to address this protest, there is some controversy. Good luck and have fun playing around while your team members pick up the slack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)