Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

Phoenix Medcom - What is the deal??? - Sick and Tired

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 5:17 pm

So, did anyone else who used to work on the now defunct "L" account just receive the email sent to us by the owner of the company?  My jaw is still on the floor after reading it.  It was totally insulting, rude, and threatening.  I have been working in this field for the past 17 years and never once have I had my work criticized the way that I have by this company.  I have worked for many MTSOs and even 2 local hospitals over the years and never have I ever had problems with QA.  In fact, I was always complimented on my skills and quality of work.  I have worked for Phoenix Medcom for nearly 5 years on the L account and never had any problems.  I aways thought they were such a great company; however, now that the L account has come to an end and we are all on new accounts, they are really showing their true colors.  We were essentially thrown into these new accounts with no formal training whatsoever.  They just sent us the account specs, which are, by far, the absolute sloppiest specs I have ever seen in my life.  The ones for the cardiology account look like a 5-year-old threw them together in a huge rush.  The fact that they think we are all the worst, most incompetent transcriptionsts is proof that they fault lies with them for not properly training us and for not putting together readable, organized account specs that we can actually follow.  Of course, they will never assume any of the responsibility.  I feel like QA makes up rules as they go and then S will send you a page long email tearing you apart for even the most minor mistakes.  Of course, V usually follows up those emails with her own little nasty gram to make you feel even worse.  I always, always, always have the account specs open when I am working and I am constantly referring to them, so I am sick to death of being accused of being "careless" and "sloppy," as the email from the owner said.

I showed the email that we were just sent to my hubby, the one that told us to "get it together" or we'll all be fired, and he was floored by it.  He told me to quit, so I think that is exactly what I am going to do.  I have another IC job, which I'm sure I can make full-time.  I refuse to continue putting up with this abuse and being treated like a slave by PMC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)