Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A Day Without Women - March 8, 2017

Posted: Mar 7th, 2017 - 2:22 pm In Reply to: And do not forget this, that unemployment would - be DENIED as striking

Tomorrow is a nationwide "Day Without Women" and to not show for a job is to let companies know how important we are even if we are paid less than a man doing the same job. We are still paid less in case you are not aware. I'm quite sure this will not doctors and hospitals out of business if their precious reports are not done for ONE DAY. Tomorrow is an opportunity to let MTSOs, Nuance, iMEDx, MModal know that we not playing around. There have petitions, lawsuits due to companies breaking the law, Dept. of Labor has had to step in just so MTs are paid for their work, having no work but keeping a schedule, losing pay for tiny typos, pay cuts instead of pay raises. I mean, why would anybody not want to take advantage of this nationwide "walk out" day? Nobody wants to picket at Nuance headquarters either. Just think about it before you decide about tomorrow, Wednesday March 8. Call in sick or whatever. I can't be sick tomorrow, what's that all about? Of course, people get sick on Wednesdays. Honestly, I am pretty certain that only a dozen MTs will actually do this but I just want to send a message to those arse's and let them know how douche baggy they are with their business and shame them and let all their accounts know how unfair they are to MTs. Also, it looks like Nuance got the word out that people need to dislike my posts about this because there is NO WAY there are this many MTs who disagree with my message. Stop looking out for the problem and learn how to negotiate contracts with hospitals and pass that on to the MTs doing the work. Just because people who make big bucks only look out for their bottom line does nothing to help out the people who are actually doing their work. Grow a pair!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)